|For the sixth draw prize we have been donated two posters from appreciative fans of this blog and the poster series.|
These are genuine lost poster series, The Numbers and The Swan Station posters.
There will be two winners for this prize.
1. Who was the first on air death (shown on screen) ?
2. Where was the Orientation film hidden ?
3. What were the names of the couple sitting next to Jin and Sun in the Sidney Airport when Sun spilled the drink on Jin ?
4. What is the real world location used for Oxford (and Charlie's church, Desmond's Monastery and the church where Eko worked) ?
5. What is the combination of the Swan Station armoury where Henry Gale is imprisoned ?
6. Aside from Damon and Carlton, how many writers have written episodes for all 5 seasons and who are they ?
7. Which Dharma station is at compass heading "305 North" ?
8. Jin and Suns daughter is named Ji Yeon. What does Ji Yeon mean ?
9. Which poster do you want to win ? Numbers, Swan, Either.
Thanks to Rorschach, ChrisL and AliceL for the questions.
Submit your answers by clicking here and entering the information into the entry form. This same form will be used for each prize. Make sure you choose PRIZE 6 from the selection drop down.
Entries for this prize must be submitted by 14th January 2010
These draws are free for all to enter, but if you can spare some money then UNICEF is charity that does good work in over 150 contries. Click here or the logo if you wish to donate.
Click Here to view the Terms and Conditions on the first prize draw post